- SAQ Code
- Designation of origin
- Vallegre - Cabral
- Degree of alcohol
- 20 %
- Grape variety
- Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinta Roriz, Tinta Barroca
Aged in oak casks for more than 7 years, this is a special port from the best vineyards.
It has all the strength and the character of a vigorous red wine and is extremely smooth, despite its youth.
Intense dark red color. Fruity almond flavor with black cherries and crème brulée. Velvety on the palate with noticeable spice.
Cocktails and pairings
Perfect as a digestive at room temperature and goes well with cheeses and cakes.
Use to create an authentic Sangria from Portugal!
- Gold Medal – Berliner Wine Trophy 2019
- Bronze medal – New York International Wine Competition 2016
- Silver medal – La Coupe des Nations, Québec 2016
- Double Gold — China Wine & Spirits Awards 2015
- Silver Medal — Decanter Asia Wine Awards 2015
- Bronze Medal —San Francisco International Wine Competition 2015
- Gold Medal —La Coupe des Nations, Québec 2015
- Distinction —La Coupe des Nations, Québec 2014
- Gold Medal —La Coupe des Nations, Québec 2012
- Distinction —La Coupe des Nations, Québec 2011